Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
new to this list  tess warner
 Oct 04, 2000 21:22 PDT
Hi everyone just thought i'd introduce myself. I have 4 kids at home
with me (2 kids and 2 step-kis) and they are all picky in their own
ways. Which presents the challenge. How to cook meals for the dinner
sitting which will satisfy my whole family without speding an eternity
in the kitchen and a bundle at the shops. My hubby has his own dislikes
as well but i eat anything. Suggestions much appreciated. THey are yet
to knock back my extraordinary spaghetti bol and surprisingly they love
ordinary old steak and veges.

Tess