Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Hi everyone, New Here :)  Suzi McMullen
 Nov 03, 2000 11:34 PST
Hi everyone,
     My name is Suzi McMullen. I have 4 children of my own. They are
11 weeks, 10, 13, and almost 16. I don't actually have a picky eater of
my own. I have been doing childcare for 13 years though. I have dealt
with many picky eaters in the daycare.

     I used to be very frustrated by this because I had 10 kids all day
long, and couldn't afford to cook 10 different meals for 10 different
kids. Now I just have one daycare child, as I just moved and have to
start over. I don't plan on having 10 kids again, because I live in a
different state and the laws here are completely different from where I
came from.

     When I started out with this new child a couple of weeks ago, I
thought that since I only have one child, I can give him more options
with his food. I think though he is playing with me as he tells me he
doesn't like anything, or he isn't hungry. One time he wants apples,
but not yogurt, and another time it's the opposite. If I tell him to
tell me what he wants, he would tell me peanut butter everytime, and
that's not good for him.

     I am curious about how things have gone for those of you that have
picky eaters and have the kids in daycare? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sincerely Suzi McMullen
http://FiveStarChildcareFinders.com
http://Hometown.aol.com/Smcmul5283/index.html