Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re: picky eater  Connie Forquer
 Sep 22, 2003 20:26 PDT

Wow. It has been so long since I received anything on
this site I thought I would never hear from anybody
again.

I have a five year old and so far the only thing I
have found that she will take in her lunch is a trix
yogurt and a sandwich. the only way I have been
succesful with the sandwich is I cut it into 4 little
bite size pieces and take the crust off. It's not the
quickest thing in the world but she actually has eaten
it all week... Sorry I don't have any other
suggestions. Maybe it will help. Good luck... Also
I have gone to this Disney site and it actually has
some different ideas...

http://familyfun.go.com/Resources/global/intro/introad2.html?goback=http://familyfun.go.com/?ad=true

--- Lovette Yewchan <dani-@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:

Does he like thos yogurt tubes?
My daughter is picky but likes them and although she
is not in school
yet I would thik it would be a good option. A mother
recently told me
that she freezes them and gives them in lunches so
that when it is lunch
time it is cold but not frozen.
Granola bars? cheese and crackers? jam sandwiches? I
guess it depends
what types of things he likes. I know my rut is I
cannot be creative
enough.
Lovette
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, YOLANDA RIVERA wrote:

I am new to this list. I was very excited to find
this dicussion board
 and very disappointed that there is no activity on
it.
 I would like some suggestions on what to pack for
my 6 year old for
 lunch. He is now in the 1st grade and he so picky
I do not know what to
 give him. Of course he loves to eat junk food, but
I do not want to send
 that sort of foods in his lunch box.

Please help!! I am open to any suggestions.
DAK1703

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com