Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Re: Question  Honey-@aol.com
 Oct 11, 2004 05:41 PDT

-------------------------------1097498502

Hello, Serve it in a fun glass with a crazy straw. Maybe some lemon or lime
wedges and if all else fails add a little sweet and low (Little) is all it took
here to get mine started. Now they are all grown and I wish I was a better
water drinker.It's all they drink............Kelly

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type charset=US-ASCII content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Hello, Serve it in a fun glass with a crazy straw. Maybe some lemon or lime wedges and if all else fails add a little sweet and low (Little) is all it took here to get mine started. Now they are all grown and I wish I was a better water drinker.It's all they drink............Kelly</BODY></HTML>