Welcome Guest!
 PickyKids
Great tip I had to share!  Sarah Nassar
 Nov 12, 2007 18:37 PST

My little one is a finicky eater too and I wanted to share a great tip I
got from this cool site called Healthy Habits, Healthy Kids.  I get
weekly tips from them for free on nutrition, and behavioral issues.
This tip was about a finicky eater.

Put scrambled eggs in a ball in the center of the plate and cut thin
strips of whole wheat toast as the rays.  It was the cutest sun!   I
tried it out on Emma and it worked like a charm.  I could NEVER get her
to try scrambled eggs and this simple little thing did it and the best
part is that she likes it!  My friend signed me up for the tips but I
think all you have to do is go to their site www.hhhkids.com and click
on Get Free Tips.  I've been pretty happy with all of them so far.