Welcome Guest!
 CHSC
Saturday Program  Dan Strehl
 Jun 08, 2004 11:05 PDT

CHSC folks:

Our next program will be this Saturday, June 12th at 10:30 am in the
Mark Taper Auditorium at the Central Library.

Our speaker will be Lynn Alley. Her talk "Lost Arts" is about her
interest in ancient food preparation methods and folklore.She will
discuss bread as one topic.

Me talk on the Hispanic culinary collections is being rescheduled for
later in the year.

Dan

Dan Strehl, Culinary Historians of Southern California and
Manager, Frances Howard Goldwyn Hollywood Regional Library
voice: 323-856-8264 email dstr-@lapl.org fax 323 467-5707