Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
Four-Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers  doug sroka
 Jan 01, 2004 17:51 PST

                                                       The SkinStore, Inc.

The SkinStore offers a wide variety of natural skin care products for a
variety of skin care needs.

Skinstore. great skin... just a click away
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-4198939"

This guy is walking with his friend. He says to this friend,
"I'm a walking economy."
The friend replies "How so?"
"My hair line is in recession, my stomach is a victim of inflation, and
both of these together are putting me into a deep depression!"

                 HotMat - Free Mouse Pads!

Want a new mouse pad for FREE,
delivered to you for FREE anywhere in the world?
Then just click here!

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1194345"

Click here for a FREE HotMat mouse pad
with FREE international delivery!

You can even have a free pad delivered to you every year

                       Four-Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers

                           Thanks to CAT for sending this in :-)

   Four-Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers:
Ingredients:

6 (6 inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
1 (16 oz.can) ORTEGA Refried Beans
1/2 cup (8 oz.) ORTEGA Medium Taco Sauce, thick &
smooth
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onions, (about 3)
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
2 cups (8 ounces) 4 cheese Mexican blend

Directions:

PREHEAT oven to 400 F. Place tortillas on baking
sheet(s).

BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.

SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas. Spread 1
tablespoon taco sauce over beans. Top with bell
peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle
with cheese.

BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut
into wedges.
cat

                                          eInvite.com

eInvite is an online dealer of custom wedding invitations and announcements,
shower and party invitations, fine stationery, birth announcements and
children's stationery, bar-bat mitzvah invitations, imprintables, and
seasonal holiday greetings from Anna Griffen, Checkerboard, Encore and more.
Our value lies in our years of experience, the quality of our product and
the personalization tools we offer-allowing the customer to select a design
and personalize it with their chosen text, ink color, font style and size,
and then see exactly what it will look like with a full-color electronic
proof. We process the order, ship the products and handle billing and
customer service. Once you're set up, all you have to do is sit back and
relax!
Personalized stationery and invitations at
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-5485527"