Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
BEEF BROTH  doug sroka
 Jan 02, 2004 17:07 PST

                                                   MAGMALL.COM

You Subscribe! We Deliver!   We have every magazine you could ask for!!!!
" Great Magazine Subscriptions Savings & Outstanding Customer Service -
Since 1984 "

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-55086"

Three guys are fishing in the Caribbean.

One guy says, "I had a terrible fire; lost everything.
Now the insurance company is paying for everything
and that's why I'm here."

The second guy says, "I had a terrible explosion; lost
everything. Now the insurance company is paying for
everything and that's why I'm here."

The third guy says, "What a coincidence. I had a terrible
flood; lost everything. Now the insurance company is
paying for everything and that's why I'm here."

The other guys turned to him with confusion and
asked, "Flood? How do you start a flood?"

             Want to attract that special someone?

Interested in a little extra edge in business affairs?
Ever wonder why some people seem to have it all?
Pheromones may hold the key

Pheromones are natural chemical scents the body produces in order to attract
others. They are well documented in the animal kingdom as the force that
controls all social behavior, including mating. Scientists are now finding
that human behavior is also heavily influenced by these invisible social
magnets.
Love Scent is your one stop shopping center for pheromones and related
fragrance technology. New products coming all the time!

Click on these links to see each manufacturer's products:
"http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=171870&PID=550685&URL=http%3A%2F%2Flove%2Dscent%2Ecom"

Check IT out

                               BEEF BROTH

   4      pounds        meaty beef bones
   3      quarts        water
   2      medium        onions -- quartered
   2                    carrots -- chopped
   2      ribs          celery -- chopped
   1      bay           leaf
   2      cloves        garlic
   2      whole         cloves
   1      teaspoon      parsley
     1/4 teaspoon      thyme
     1/2 teaspoon      margarine
          black         peppercorns

Place bones in pan and bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes until brown. Transfer
to large pot. Add water, get all the drippings from roasting pan. Add
balance of ingredients. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cover
for 2 hours.

Strain broth. Reserve meat for other uses. Chill broth then remove the
hardened fat layer. Freeze in ice cube trays and store in a zip lock bag.
6 cubes - 1 can of broth.

If you don't freeze keep the hardened fat layer in place to protect the
broth and use broth within 4 days.

                                                 SIT AND STAY.COM

Extraordinary dog supplies at great prices with fantastic customer service!
SitStay.com isn't a run-of-the-mill pet supply store. We have received
national recognition for our customer service and support. We provide many
great things for the dog lover including donating a portion of our proceeds
to canine rescue organizations.

EXTRAORDINARY Dog Supplies at great prices with fantastic customer service

"http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=365613&PID=550685&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esitstay%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fcj%2Epl"

Extraordinary Dog Supplies