Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
CHICKEN & CHIPPED BEEF CASSEROLE  doug sroka
 Jan 07, 2004 17:25 PST

                       Bay9

About Bay9
Radio Horoscopes Greeting Cards Polls New! Auctions Weather
Freebies Great Deals Win Prizes Lotto
New! Bay9 Solitaire
Contest Players: Win Instant Cash Everyday from Bay9!
Make Bay9 Your Home

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1110111"

   Through Whose Eyes?
-------------------
While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room
of a new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his
full name!!!

Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the same
name had been in my high school class some 40 years ago!!

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.
This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was too
old to have been MY classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended
the local high school.

"Yes!!!!" he replied.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1944!!!"

"Why, you were in my class!!!!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely, and then asked, "What did you teach?!!!"

                   CHICKEN & CHIPPED BEEF CASSEROLE

   8      chicken       breasts -- skinned & deboned
   8      slices        bacon
   4      ounces        chipped beef
   1      can           cream of mushroom soup
     1/2 pint          sour cream

Line a flat pyrex dish with chipped beef. Roll each breast and wrap in a
slice of bacon. Put these on top of chipped beef. Cover with mushroom soup
that you have diluted with the sour cream. Bake for 3 hours at 275 degrees.
Serves 8. This is good for company. You can make it ahead of time and it
looks and tastes fancy!

                                                TABLETOOLS.COM

Visit the Table Store for unique dinnerware, flatware, linens and more.
Our Kitchen Store is packed with functional products that make cooking fun
and easy.

"http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=538366&PID=550685&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etabletools%2Ecom"

Visit Tabletools.com where you will find thousands of stylish, quality
tableware, barware, cookware and gifts.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca