Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
MANY BEAN SALAD  doug sroka
 Jan 23, 2004 16:30 PST

               FREE CD SOFTWARE

At Free-CDSoftware.com we bring you a large selection of high quality
software titles on CD-ROM at the lowest price available, FREE plus shipping
and handling!
Titles you will find at retail for $24.99-$99.99! There are no gimmicks and
no subscriptions.
This is NOT shareware or freeware, the free software listed here is
complete, full version, product.
Our free software selections include something for everyone, computer games,
system utilities, educational titles and life style software titles (plus
other free stuff)! We will regularly bring you special, limited time offers
and be adding fantastic new software titles, so be sure to bookmark our site
and visit us often!

Click here to get yours!!!!!!
         "http://fcds.affiliatetracking.net/al/a?239"

A pregnant woman is in a car accident and falls into a deep
coma. Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees
that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the
doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had
twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother
came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother, he's
an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well,
what's the girl's name?" "Denise," says the doctor.

The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! I guess
I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks
the doctor, "What's the boy's name?" The doctor replies,
"Denephew."

                          Dog's Health

Human grade quality for your pets
Wonderful Products for Your Pet's Overall Health and Well Being!!!!!

"http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=1470126&PID=550685&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edogshealth%2Ecom"

Dog's Health.Com - Human quality made for your pets.

                            MANY BEAN SALAD

   1      can           baby lima beans
   1      can           wax beans
   1      can           garbanzo beans
   1      can           pinto beans
   1      can           cut green beans
   1      can           kidney beans
     1/2 cup           chopped onion
     1/2 cup           chopped green pepper

Drain beans and mix all together.
ADD:
\ 3/4 c. sugar
2/3 c. vinegar
1/3 c. salad oil
1 tsp. salt and pepper
Toss lightly, chill at least overnight. Drain before serving.

                      Nutri/System, Inc.

Our weight loss program is unlike any other. We provide a wide selection of
prepackaged foods designed to keep our clients on track toward their goal.
In addition to providing delicious food, our website gives our clients
information and services designed to provide the answers they desire and the
support they require.

"http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=1467544&PID=550685&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Enutrisystem%2Ecom%2Fclick%2Ecfm%3FIID%3D83"

nutrisystem.com - Lose the weight - Now!

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca