Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
PHOENIX TAIL SHRIMP  doug sroka
 Jan 30, 2004 17:07 PST

Pat and Mike are two 75 year old baseball fanatics. In fact, they go
to just about every Cubs home game. One day, Mike was in a rather
philosophical mood and asked Pat if he thought baseball is played in
heaven. Pat replied, "I don't know, but someday we may find out.

"Sad to say, the next day Pat died.

Several months later, as Mike was reading the sports section in the
newspaper at his kitchen table, the ghost of Pat appears to Mike.

Mike asks, "Is that you, Pat?""It's me all right."Mike then asks Pat,
"I gotta know - is baseball played in heaven?

"Pat replied, "I've got some good news and some bad news regarding that
question.

"Mike says, "Tell me the good news

"Pat says, "The good news is yes, baseball is played in heaven.

"Mike then says, "Now tell me the bad news.

"Pat says, "The bad news is you are the starting pitcher on my team
tomorrow."

             If you love fun, then you?ll love Spilsbury!

Spilsbury.com brings families and friends together with fun, offering
puzzles, games, activities, and unique gifts for kids and adults of all
ages. Yes, you'll find the Extreme Scooter on our website, but you'll also
find items that can't be found at your local toy store. Such as the
Cloud-Flite Exploding Golf ball, the Make-Your-Own Root Beer Kit, and the
world's most difficult jigsaw puzzle! Our puzzle and game merchants search
the globe for the latest and most fun items, and when they can't be found,
we create them!

Save up to 75% on puzzles, games, and fun! Visit Spilsbury.com's Clearance
Section now!!!!!!!

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1504573"

                          PHOENIX TAIL SHRIMP

   1      pound         raw shrimp with shells (try to get lg. shrimp)
   1      teaspoon      salt
     1/4 teaspoon      white pepper
   1      teaspoon      dry sherry

BATTER:
3/4 c. flour
3/4 c. cold water
2 tsp. baking powder
2 c. peanut or corn oil
2 c. sweet & sour sauce
Remove all but the tail sections of the shells of the shrimps. Split the
back sides with a knife and remove the veins. Rinse, drain and dry well.
In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper, and sherry. Add the shrimp and
blend well. Set aside in the refrigerator.

Combine the batter ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth; set aside.
Heat a wok or deep fryer. Add the oil and heat until a haze forms above it
or it registers about 350 degrees. Add 1 tablespoon of the hot oil to the
batter and mix well. Now hold the shrimps by the tail and dip them one by
one into the batter, but leave the tail parts uncovered. Place them in the
hot oil and fry on both sides for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Fry about 6 to 8 at a time. Drain.
Keep warm in the oven while frying the other shrimps. Serve hot with sweet
and sour sauce. Serves 8.

                                                      EmailPsychic.com

We are waiting right now, to answer your questions on love, money, career,
and more!

Experience a new realm of spirituality as our psychics reveal the truths of
your past, present, and future. Every day our psychics help guide people
through their decisions, and help them attain inner peace. We are here to
help you right now!

Click Here For The Email Psychic
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-5388131"

The Email Psychic is one of the web's most popular psychic sites