Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
CHOCOLATE FUDGE  doug sroka
 Feb 05, 2004 18:24 PST

                                              A&E Designs Classic Apparel

A&E DESIGNS is proud to present an outstanding array of high quality
T-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, fine apparel and much more. We carry
over 1,000 designs in our store and have access to over 10,000 more. So, if
you don't see what you're looking for, let us know and we'll do our best to
find it!

We now carry Columbia Sportswear!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact us.

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-5440131"

An incompetent counterfeiter spent all day making his funny
money. At the end of the day he realizes he spent all his time
making $15 bills.

He figures that the only way he's going to get anything from
this batch of money is to find a place where the people aren't
too bright and change his phony money for real cash.

He travels to a small town in West Virginia and walks into a
small "Mom and Pop" grocery store. He goes to the old man
behind the counter and asks him, "Do you have change for a
$15 bill?"

The old man replies, "I sure do, Sonny. How would you like
that? An 8 and a 7 or two 6s and a three?"

                                                             MexGrocer.com

MexGrocer.com is a nationwide bilingual online grocery store specializing
in authentic Mexican foods, household products, recipes and cookbooks.
We offer over 1,000 hard to find items of imported and national leading food
brands.

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1611108"

Buy minimum of $20 and get $5 in FREE groceries, and when your total is
$35.00 or more,
you get $10 in FREE groceries.

                          CHOCOLATE FUDGE

   1 3/4 cups          sugar
     1/4 cup           butter
     1/2 cup           evaporated milk
   2      cups          mini marshmallows
   1      cup           chocolate chips
   1      teaspoon      vanilla
88      greased       pan
     1/2 cup           nuts (optional)

Combine sugar, milk, butter and cook over medium heat until it bubbles,
stirring constantly. Turn to low heat for 5 minutes until it's dissolved.
Take off heat stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla. Refrigerate for 45
minutes. Cut into squares.

********************************************************************** -

                          eLearners.com

eLearners.com is one of the best places for people to find online learning!
We list over 23,000 online and distance learning courses
and 2,300 degree and certificate programs from over 1,600 colleges
and training providers.

Our site also includes numerous resources for anyone interested
in e-learning, including articles, links, news, mailing lists and more.
eLearners can help you make the exciting world of e-Learning available
to you.

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1642792"
Learn on line!!!!

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca