Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
OVERNIGHT EGG CASSEROLE  doug sroka
 Feb 29, 2004 18:03 PST

                                                                     Dr Tech

Are you driven crazy by crashes and software problems? I was too, until I
discovered ask dr. tech - toll free or online tech support. ask dr. tech
provides inexpensive support for all your computer problems - no problem is
too small or too difficult to solve. For fast, professional help, sign-up
for ask dr. tech! Satisfaction guaranteed.
http://quinst.com/c.jsp?area=apfieschnaftreigaftampf If this link doesn't
work when you click on it, cut and paste it into the browser.

                          OVERNIGHT EGG CASSEROLE

                                Sent in by Margee Lee

Hi Doug,

I really like the following breakfast recipe. It's easy, I can make it the
night before I want to serve it; and most importantly, I get lots of
compliments!!

Thank You Margee :-)

8 Slices of Bread, cubed
3/4 Lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1-1/2 Lbs Bulk Pork Sausage or Italian Sausages
4 Eggs
2-1/2 Cups Milk
1 Tab Prepared Mustard
1 Can (10.75 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth

DIRECTIONS:

Place bread cubes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle
with cheese; set aside. In a skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain.
Crumble sausage over cheese and bread. Beat eggs, milk, mustard, soup and
broth; pour over sausage.

Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 2-3 hours before baking.

Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or just until set.

I have substituted Cream of Celery and Cream of Potato soup instead of the
Mushroom. Slightly different flavor, but still delicious! ~:-)) Margee Lee

                        Software Oasis

Sign up for the FREE Software Oasis newsletter:
Get software rebates, product news and special offers in your mail!

Buy software downloads securely online!
Description Deep discounts on software and downloads from Softwareoasis.com.
Over 250,000 titles available for immediate download.

"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1513513"

Free game download when you subscribe!

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca