Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
CHRUSCIK  doug sroka
 Mar 03, 2004 18:55 PST

                                          eInvite.com

eInvite is an online dealer of custom wedding invitations and announcements,
shower and party invitations, fine stationery, birth announcements and
children's stationery, bar-bat mitzvah invitations, imprintables, and
seasonal holiday greetings from Anna Griffen, Checkerboard, Encore and more.
Our value lies in our years of experience, the quality of our product and
the personalization tools we offer-allowing the customer to select a design
and personalize it with their chosen text, ink color, font style and size,
and then see exactly what it will look like with a full-color electronic
proof. We process the order, ship the products and handle billing and
customer service. Once you're set up, all you have to do is sit back and
relax!
Personalized stationery and invitations at
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-5485527"

Some Wal-Mart customers soon will be able to sample a new
discount item -- Wal-Mart's own brand of wine. The world's
largest retail chain is teaming up with E&J Gallo Winery of
Modesto, Calif., to produce the spirits at an affordable price;
in the $6-8 range.

While wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to throw a bottle
of Wal-Mart brand wine into their shopping carts, there is a market
for inexpensive wine, said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at
Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I. She said: "The right name
is important."

So, with that in mind, here are the top 12 suggested names for
Wal-Mart Wine:

12. Chateau Traileur Doublewide

11. White Trashfindel

10. Big Red Gulp

9. Grape Expectations

8. Domaine Wal-Mart "Merde du Pays"

7. NASCARbernet

6. Chef Boyardeaux

5. Peanut Noir

4. Chateau des Moines

3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!

2. World Championship Wriesling

And the number 1 name for Wal-Mart Wine...

1. Nasti Spumante

                                                       Half Price Computer
Books

Specializing in new computer books, we carry over 10,000 different titles,
ranging from beginners' guides to obscure programming languages, most sold
for 50% off the retail price!
Looking for the best deals in computer books? Visit Half Price Computer
Books, where every book is always on sale!
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-4992904"

                                 CHRUSCIK

   2      cups          flour
   2      whole         eggs
   4      egg           yolks
     1/2 teaspoon      salt
     1/4 cup           butter
   1      ounce         rum
     1/2 cup           powdered sugar
                        Oil to fry dough

Beat eggs until thick. Add sugar, butter and rum. Fold in flour. Knead
until dough bubbles. Roll dough very thin. Cut into 4 inch strips. Cut
slit in middle of strips. Pull one end through slit. Fry until golden.
Drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

                                                                     Dr Tech

Are you driven crazy by crashes and software problems? I was too, until I
discovered ask dr. tech - toll free or online tech support. ask dr. tech
provides inexpensive support for all your computer problems - no problem is
too small or too difficult to solve. For fast, professional help, sign-up
for ask dr. tech! Satisfaction guaranteed.
http://quinst.com/c.jsp?area=apfieschnaftreigaftampf If this link doesn't
work when you click on it, cut and paste it into the browser.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca