Welcome Guest!
 Daily Recipes
PASTA TOPPER  doug sroka
 Mar 22, 2004 02:53 PST

                                                          Panchang.com

Panchang.com offers quality, personalized, interactive, entertaining
content, the reason why so many customers resubscribe. Panchang is highly
accurate, ancient astrology, presented in positive, inspirational language.
Give yourself immediate gratification with Panchang's revolutionary Time
Planner, Moon Sign astrology report, and other products and services. The
Time Planner is an interactive agenda that gives the best astrological time
to start over 300 different lifestyle activities, from travel to business,
love and sex to investment. The Moon Sign report is an accurate, in-depth
character report that reveals hidden potential and opportunity.
Get fresh insight into the real you with your personal!!!
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-4992953"

There were these two elderly people living in a Florida mobile home
park. He was a widower and she a widow. They had known one another for a
number of years.

One evening there was a community supper in the big activity center.
These two were at the same table, across from one another. As the meal
went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up
his courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?" After about six seconds of
careful consideration, she answered. "Yes, Yes, I will."

The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges, they went to
their respective places.

Next morning, he was troubled. "Did she say 'yes' or did she say 'no'?"
He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. Not
even a faint memory.

With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her. First, he
explained to her that he didn't remember as well as he used to. Then he
reviewed the lovely evening past. As he gained a little more courage, he
then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say
'Yes' or did you say 'No'?"

He was delighted to hear her say, "Why, I said, 'Yes, yes I will' and I
meant it with all my heart." Then she continued, "And I am so glad that
you called, because I couldn't remember who had asked me."

                                                          herbselect.com

herbselect.com has a variety of Herbal or Homeopathic Remedy Finder
software programs and most importantly they work!
Download the Herbal Remedy Finder Now! The Homeopathic & Herbal Remedy
Finder. The premier programs for those new to homeopathy and medicinal
herbs.
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1488964"

                                                   PASTA TOPPER

                        Vermicelli or linguini
   1      small         can pink salmon
     1/2 cup           olive oil
   2      teaspoons     fresh parsley
   3      teaspoons     minced garlic
   1      large         tomato
   1      can           marinated artichoke hearts
   1      basket        fresh mushrooms
                        Salt
                        Pepper
                        Oregano
                        Basil
                        Parmesan cheese

Prepare pasta as package indicates. In a saucepan, simmer parsley and
garlic in oil, approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Add chopped tomato and sliced
mushrooms.
Let simmer 3 minutes. Add artichoke hearts with juice. Add entire contents
of pink salmon. Add condiments to taste. Cover and simmer until tender.
Serve over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Go Shopping
Namaste.com

Get the finest quality Indian products and services . Easy returns, secure
shopping.
Why shop at Namaste.com? How much is shipping?
to find out! click here!
"http://www.qksrv.net/click-550685-1932309"

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium