Welcome Guest!
 DR Ray
MEDITATION  tapan niyogi
 Aug 01, 2006 17:59 PDT

                                    MEDITATION

Meditation is the way to think and feel conciously and to controle our thoughts     Meditation allows us to learn two faculties of our conciousness.
MIND-ABILITY ---------It is the ability to discriminate right from the wrong and good from bad.When we meditate properly we will be able to shape the energy of our consciousness to thoughts and feelings of our choice.
CONSTANT MASTERY------------Meditation gives the constant mastery over creation,mind and intellect.
In this way meditation gives access over power of consciousness, inate qualities and values which we will need to ensure our responses are stress free and not stressful.
We can start to meditate 15 minutes everyday to start with and increase the time later.

              FIVE BASIC STEPS TO MEDITATION
WITHDRAW------To withdraw all our outdoor activities.
AFIRM--------------Our true identity as a point of concious energy.
FOCUS------------To our inate qualities.
CONCENTRATE-----------To our inner qualities like inner peace allowing the thoughts to be more powerful.
REALISATION OF EXPERIENCE-----------To realise the experience that quality of peace has become the state of being.
By assuring the inate qualities, we will be able to create positive patterns which will be a part of our personalities giving strength to create a Positive fearfree response even in completeiy negative enviornment.

Dr TK Niyogi
email doctor-@yahoo.co.uk

tkniyogi