Welcome Guest!
 DR Ray
Best Wishes for Autumn  tapan niyogi
 Sep 09, 2007 16:33 PDT
Hello friend,
Let me wish you the best greetings for Autumn months.I wish you to be happy and prosperous.
Please allow me to introduce myself as Dr Tapan Kumar Niyogi an Ear, Nose and Throast Surgeon by profession practicing in India.My subjects of interest are Yoga and Stress Management.I am 63 years old and run a benevolent clinic for the benifit of poor deaf persons name SRAVANI in Calcutta in India .Expenses for that clinic is met by donations from other people.
At the present moment we have a 3 yr old girl child named Lila who is near complete deaf with around
90 db loss in both ears and can makesome mumbling noise. In the clinic we have tried with different high power hearing aids and have found excellent result with SUPERO 412 of Phonak Hearing Aid Company.She will need 2 hearing aids for both ears.Each hearing Aid costs around USD950.00.and two will cost USD1950.00.
So, my appeal to you my good friends if you can help with funds to this little one who can have a good future with these Hearing Aids.
Please write with all the querries you have.
Regards
Tapan
Email doctor-@yahoo.co.uk

Postal address