Welcome Guest!
 DR Ray
Re: I need your help Please  ptoc-@comcast.net
 Aug 30, 2010 03:56 PDT

Tapan,

Don't worry. The FBI has already traced you via IP address. They will be knocking on your door within the hour. Don't be afraid if they look intimidating. They are your friends!  Just do as they ask.

----- Original Message -----
From: "tapan niyogi" <doctor-@yahoo.co.uk>
To: undisclosed, recipients:
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 5:10:06 AM
Subject: I need your help Please

Hello.

 Hope you get this on time? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program, I am presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment.

 I need you to help me with a loan of (€2,600 Euro = $3,300)  to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help as soon as possible. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. I am so confused right now. please let me know immediately

 Your help is much appreciated,

Tapan

tkniyogi