Welcome Guest!
 DR Ray
Success and tolerance  tapan niyogi
 May 16, 2006 19:14 PDT
Success and tolerance

The one who is tolerant is the one who is successful.

Contemplation:
Tolerance frees the mind of waste thoughts, as there is no negativity
towards anyone. Also tolerance frees us from questions about things
that are going wrong. When we are free from waste thoughts, we can do
our best and thereby ensure success.

Application:
When things go wrong or when someone is creating obstacles in my way,
instead of worrying or having questions about it, I need to accept it
with the power of tolerance. I need to see within myself what strength
or speciality I have that can make me face this difficulties

Dr T K Niyogi

tkniyogi