Welcome Guest!
 DL Classics
Re: Decision time  K & C
 Jan 01, 2003 09:15 PST

Don't know what it is in Singapore, but in the US Marine Corps, it's 13
weeks. The son of a guy I work with has just enlisted in the USMC. He
gets off the plane, gets to camp, calls his folks to say he made it and
then calls them again 13 weeks later.

Sounds like fun :)

Steve

    That's what I went through, 13 weeks of pure bliss :) To make any phone
calls during boot camp, you have to earn them. You have to show exemplary
physical and mental prowess to call home...Semper Fi ! Glad this guys son
made it, we need 'em over seas right now...

Chris