Welcome Guest!
 DL Classics
Re: Time to die...  K & C
 Jan 05, 2003 15:28 PST
Well, this is the end of an epic that has lasted several years (I can't
remember how many, but at least 6 years). It has been great playing with
everyone...I wish all good luck with future endeavors...

 Yeah, well, I do think that it's time to euthanize this game. It's been
great playing with you all.

I'll delete the mailing list in a couple of days. Unless anyone has a
good
 reason not to...

Steve
--
Stephen Wales
mailto:sjwa-@attbi.com

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup...