Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
[FWD: Virus "Warning" Kila]  Elonna Byxbee
 Jul 28, 2000 15:19 PDT
------ Start of Forwarded Message ------
From: Elonna Byxbee <clay-@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, 28-Jul-2000 21:58:07 GMT
To: Clayaura_a-@topica.com
Subject: Virus "Warning" Kila

Blessings All,
With no fault of my friend from Buku,Free state,U.S.S.R.,computer a
Virus arrived in my mail late last nite..titled "Let's watch TV'...you
got it,it erase the hard drive slowly at first then Bingo.You got a
melt-down....Blessed Be,I have a on site computer
service.(727)422-0199(I beive they only do Pinealls county in Florida...
I have 99 per cent hard-drive left..I am now Virus free,Had a down-load
again of windows98 2000,and re-enterd my back up files...I do have a
fire-wall and all up-to-date virus scanners from. Avg.6 but it got past
each one.
In fact when I recive this e-mail,there show now sign of a attachment...
The onsite service said it is the new virus "kila" or a coypcat
one....that is 10 times worst than the Virus melissa..
Please watch your e-mail,I was lucky this time,to know something was
wrong,and down booted,I only lost 1 percent of my hard drive...
Blessed Be.
Always,Clayaura

------ End of Forwarded Message ------