Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
News 7/27/00  Elonna Byxbee
 Jul 28, 2000 17:26 PDT
As a Founder there is a lot of work,to set up a carefully planned
stratey.
I due,hope this will help maximize the effectiveness of volunteer help.

For,our new virtaul volunteers,to up-date you,I have to file by law in
my state here in the USA.

I am filling out forms,and plan to send this paper work to the state
directory,by Monday.

I have a Filled out paper work,for a grant to get our Virtual Web
list,Assistance to start up cost.
At this time,I will not cover what the start up will cost.For that is a
Founder's worry.

Do please read,messages from groups,home page this will help put you up
to date.
plus you can read our 2 draft letters,which we will be sending out. The
heading for this page will be completed,once the file number is ready.

If there is a family in your area,please right the founders to let them
know of the families needs.
I will in return get a message back to you,so we may draw up a draft
page for the family.
If you have any questions,do feel free to post.