Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network  Elonna Byxbee
 Aug 10, 2000 17:12 PDT
Hello!
If you wish to speak with me on ideals,for this club...I would love to hear from you...Thanknig for your time,always Elonna....F.A.S.N. Founder

I have tried to contact you through ICQ but couldn't find you in the ICQ Community! If you are using ICQ, please send me your ICQ number by ICQ Email Express to 8454-@pager.mirabilis.com

If you are not using ICQ, I would like to invite you to join the ICQ community so we can send messages, chat and find more friends to join us.

Download ICQ by going to:

http://www.icq.com/

Once you do so, we can communicate online.

Seek you @ ICQ
Elonna Byxbee
ICQ #: 84540516

Here are the 4 ways you can find me in the ICQ community:
- My ICQ number is 84540516
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is: http://wwp.icq.com/84540516
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 8454-@pager.mirabilis.com.
- My ICQ Web Front is members.icq.com/84540516. If I am online and activated my ICQ Web Front, you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page.