Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
[FWD: Re: FASN News,up-date,]  Elonna Byxbee
 Aug 15, 2000 18:51 PDT
------ Start of Forwarded Message ------
From: "alyson.dunlop" <alyson.-@dtn.ntl.com>
Sent: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:57:30 -0700
To: F.A.-@topica.com
Subject: Re: (F.A.S.N.) FASN News,up-date,

Hi Everyone

Hi Friends,
Our Co-founder Alyson,Will be sending Draft stander Letter

The standard letter is attached at the bottom.

and Our
 Letter to Our first family,that we will beable to forward to other
other,companies,org,corp,and even a few churches...

Letter for first family to follow.

 And a letter,to her setting up our first events...

See other email.

Our Co-Founder Alyson,has also been so kind to find a nice man,to make a
Website for us...
My lovely fiance, Paul, has agreed to make up our web-site :-)

 We are looking for more co-founders...:)
Go on, you know you want to!!!

Regards
Alyson

------ End of Forwarded Message ------