Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
[FWD: Putting Together A Friendship Recipe-Book]  Elonna Byxbee
 Aug 23, 2000 18:57 PDT
------ Start of Forwarded Message ------
From: Elonna Byxbee <clay-@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, 24-Aug-2000 01:47:47 GMT
To: Magical_Home-@topica.com
Subject: Putting Together A Friendship Recipe-Book

Hi Friends,
First sorry about,the double e-mail...My mouse and computer are a little

Touchie today..(lol)
I would like to put together a friendship recipe book,which will have
all my friends from my four personal clubs recipes in,from around the
world.
I would like to make copies to sell for a small amount.
(note,all members receive one free...:)
The money that will be rasised will go to F.A.S.N.(Friendship Aware
Subport Network)
75% directly to our family in need.
25% FASN future funds,to help families from around the world.
If you would like to share a recipe for this book.
Please: you may post it here,or at one of the 3 other clubs.
you will be giving full credit for all your recipes that you place in
the book.And if you do not have a recipe,maybe a poem or short story
,which again you will have your copyright, place on what you place in
the "Friendship Recipe Book".
My next message,will be one of my recipes...That I am placing in the
book.
Thanking you,always,Clayaura

------ End of Forwarded Message ------