Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
My story and asking for support  kristina takaneva-vesterinen
 Feb 16, 2001 10:00 PST
Hi!
My name is Kristina and I am mom of 6 children. I live in Finland,
Europe. Two of my children died before their 2nd birthday and two were
born with severe brain-injury: they were blind, deaf, didn't move or
talk or eat (was fed by G-tube), had medicine-resistant epilepsy...also
one child of mine in addition was born with clubbed feet. I have
dedicated a website to my children. Take a look at Kristina's Children
at:
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com//DeckDr/kristinavee/index.html
I was invited to a website competition The Site Fights last month and
now I need more supporters. Please, if you find my site worth voting
for, throw a vote for Kristina's Children here:
http://www.thesitefights.com/cherubs/circle.html
You can vote max once per day, thankyou.
Gratefully yours, Kristina.