Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
Everybody counts  Juan Reynoso
 Oct 20, 2002 16:31 PDT

People working together to help people on extreme poverty win their
economic freedom.

OUR MISSION
The mission of CED International is to give people the tools they need
to work their way out of poverty. By providing Job opportunities, job
training,
Business training and family assistance to poor women and men who start
their own businesses. CEDI work with lending organizations to help
people work their own way up the economic ladder, with dignity and
pride. With capital, people can grow their own businesses. They can earn
enough to afford basics like running water, better food, affordable
housing and schooling for their children.

Our goal is to provide to millions of people the training to work
their way out of poverty enough to truly change the world. We know that
there will never be enough donations to do this. That's why CEDI has
created an anti-poverty strategy that is seek win- win solutions to
dealing with most social problems; and frankly, some economic
challenges, like global poverty.
If you are interested in working together please send a E-Mail to:
txfo-@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Juan Reynoso