Welcome Guest!
 F.A.S.N
I am new here and am hoping you can help us out...  Lynne Monnett
 Jan 24, 2003 08:32 PST

--part1_1a4.fd12789.2b62c4b5_boundary

My name is Lynne. I just joined the HELLP list and put an introduction on
there. A few minutes later I found this site. Im wondering how to find out
more about your services. I can give whatever info. you need to verify our
family's status. We are a homeschooling family of 8, they range from
12,8,6,4,2,and 9 months. The youngest has Cerebral Palsy,Seizures,Sensory
Integration Disorder,Gastrointestinal problems. In fact, we are going a few
hours north to have her go through more tests between Sunday and Wednesday.
My husband lost his job due to all the medical appointments, therapies, and
the fact that I dont drive. He was self employed and has applied and
reapplied everywhere, trying to get a 2nd or 3rd shift so he can take her and
I can take care of the others. We are so behind in everythin, espeially
mortgage. We filed chapter 13 where you pay back, but it was dismissed since
we fell behind on the payments. We've never had credit cards or car
payments, just basic utilites. We do get Food Stamps, almost $200 a month.
Her formula is $25 a can, which lasts 2 days. We are active with our church,
Faith Bible in Deltona Florida. We've had a really tough few years and would
greatly appreciate any advice. You may email me at momof-@aol.com. I
usually go to parentsplaceboard TonsOfKids,the Cerebral Palsy Board at
Ivillage. You can check me out to verify the information I have given.
Thank you so very much. Lynne

--part1_1a4.fd12789.2b62c4b5_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">My name is Lynne.  I just joined the HELLP list and put an introduction on there.  A few minutes later I found this site.  Im wondering how to find out more about your services.  I can give whatever info. you need to verify our family's status.  We are a homeschooling family of 8, they range from 12,8,6,4,2,and 9 months.  The youngest has Cerebral Palsy,Seizures,Sensory Integration Disorder,Gastrointestinal problems.  In fact, we are going a few hours north to have her go through more tests between Sunday and Wednesday.  My husband lost his job due to all the medical appointments, therapies, and the fact that I dont drive.  He was self employed and has applied and reapplied everywhere, trying to get a 2nd or 3rd shift so he can take her and I can take care of the others.  We are so behind in everythin, espeially mortgage.  We filed chapter 13 where you pay back, but it was dismissed since we fell behind on the payments.  We've never had credit cards or car payments, just basic utilites.  We do get Food Stamps, almost $200 a month.  Her formula is $25 a can, which lasts 2 days.  We are active with our church, Faith Bible in Deltona Florida.  We've had a really tough few years and would greatly appreciate any advice.  You may email me at momof-@aol.com.  I usually go to parentsplaceboard TonsOfKids,the Cerebral Palsy Board at Ivillage.  You can check me out to verify the information I have given.  Thank you so very much.  Lynne</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_1a4.fd12789.2b62c4b5_boundary--