Welcome Guest!
 Free JBUpchurch
Re: FreeJBU:  Webmaster
 Nov 10, 2003 07:41 PST

--0-1375069024-1068478873=:60428

Hello Pamela,

Welcome aboard.

James Upchurch was not involved in the murder of Leith Von Stein, at all.   He is actually innocent. None of the statements made by Pritchard or Henderson were consistent. Of the forensic evidence found at the crime scene none of it matched James Upchurch. James Upchurch is left handed, whoever killed Leith Von Stein and attacked Bonnie Von Stein was right handed.

Our support leader, Rhiannon, is working the North Carolina Actual Innocence Committee. The group is also working to get a new pro-bono attorney to help with any further appeals and/or legal issues.

There are millions of people who play Dungeons and Dragons. Just because someone is a Dungeon Master does not make them a killer. It does not make them responsible for anyone elses actions either.

James's opinion of himself?   He's just a man who has spent 14 years of his life behind bars. He thinks of himself as any other human being would. Some days are good. Some days are bad. He was barely 21 when he went to prison -- to death row. Prison changes a person. James has been lucky, he's found an outlet in jail. He paints, wonderfully.

The picture of James on the web site changes every two years. That is his prison ID photo. It can be viewed at NCDOC. There are very few opportunities to take pictures while in prison. We use what we can.

What are your interested in criminal justice and wrongful imprisonment? Do you work for any of the Actual Innocence groups? We'd love to learn more about you. We just moved to this new topica area a few months ago. Many of our members don't post to the forum, they just read the messages. We're using this new group to try to gain more supporters.   We have over 100 supporters in various organizations. 1/2 of us work with CUADP/FADP. Some of us work with Justice Reform, Sentencing Reform, and legal issues including lobbying.   There is a core group of 10-12 people that work solely on the Upchurch case.   Are you looking to volunteer your efforts?

Dee
Pamela Perez <pper-@verizon.net> wrote:

WELCOME TO THE SUPPORT GROUP LIST:         Free James Bartlett Upchurch IIIwww.freejbupchurch.com/index.htmlwww.topica.com/lists/FreeJBUpchurch
Hi! I just got done reading the book about this story. I'm a little confused. Is Mr. Upchurch stating that he is not guilty at all or did not receive a fair sentencing becaues the other two got off much lighter in their sentencing than him.

In my opinion, Chris was the mastermind and it was his parents that he set up to kill and so he should be the most responsible.

However Mr. Upchurch was the Dungeon Master was he not?

What is Mr. Upchurch's opinion of himself.

Also aside from everything else, I believe that you would get more response from this web site if you change the picture of Mr. Upchurch - not a good one. I'm sure he has better ones to post here....

Sincerely,

P.Perez

FREE JAMES BARTLETT UPCHURCH III
~~~~~~
www.freejbupchurch.com
Monthly newsletter at:
www.newsletter.freejbupchurch.com
Newsgroup:
www.topica.com/lists/freejbupchurch
~~~~~~

--0-1375069024-1068478873=:60428

<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>Hello Pamela,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>Welcome aboard. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>James Upchurch was not involved in the murder of Leith Von Stein, at all.   He is actually innocent.  None of the statements made by Pritchard or Henderson were consistent.  Of the forensic evidence found at the crime scene none of it matched James Upchurch.  James Upchurch is left handed, whoever killed Leith Von Stein and attacked Bonnie Von Stein was right handed.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>Our support leader, Rhiannon, is working the North Carolina Actual Innocence Committee.  The group is also working to get a new pro-bono attorney to help with any further appeals and/or legal issues.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>There are millions of people who play Dungeons and Dragons.  Just because someone is a Dungeon Master does not make them a killer.  It does not make them responsible for anyone elses actions either.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>James's opinion of himself?   He's just a man who has spent 14 years of his life behind bars.  He thinks of himself as any other human being would.  Some days are good.  Some days are bad.  He was barely 21 when he went to prison -- to death row.  Prison changes a person.  James has been lucky, he's found an outlet in jail.  He paints, wonderfully. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>The picture of James on the web site changes every two years.  That is his prison ID photo.  It can be viewed at NCDOC.  There are very few opportunities to take pictures while in prison.  We use what we can.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>What are your interested in criminal justice and wrongful imprisonment?  Do you work for any of the Actual Innocence groups?  We'd love to learn more about you. We just moved to this new topica area a few months ago.  Many of our members don't post to the forum, they just read the messages.  We're using this new group to try to gain more supporters.   We have over 100 supporters in various organizations.  1/2 of us work with CUADP/FADP.  Some of us work with Justice Reform, Sentencing Reform, and legal issues including lobbying.   There is a core group of 10-12 people that work solely on the Upchurch case.   Are you looking to volunteer your efforts? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#a94a76>Dee</FONT><BR><B><I>Pamela Perez <pper-@verizon.net></I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>
<PRE>WELCOME TO THE SUPPORT GROUP LIST:
         Free James Bartlett Upchurch III

www.freejbupchurch.com/index.html
www.topica.com/lists/FreeJBUpchurch
</PRE>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi! I just got done reading the book about this story.  I'm a little confused. Is Mr. Upchurch stating that he is not guilty at all or did not receive a fair sentencing becaues the other two got off much lighter in their sentencing than him.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In my opinion, Chris was the mastermind and it was his parents that he set up to kill and so he should be the most responsible.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>However Mr. Upchurch was the Dungeon Master was he not?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>What is Mr. Upchurch's opinion of himself.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Also aside from everything else, I believe that you would get more response from this web site if you change the picture of Mr. Upchurch - not a good one.  I'm sure he has better ones to post here....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>P.Perez</FONT></DIV><PRE>EASY UNSUBSCRIBE: click here <A href="http://www.topica.com/unsub/FreeJBUpchurch.com">http://www.topica.com/unsub/FreeJBUpchurch.com</A>
or send an email to: FreeJBUpchurc-@topica.com</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3><STRONG><EM>FREE JAMES BARTLETT UPCHURCH III</EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3><STRONG>~~~~~~</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.freejbupchurch.com/"><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#800000 size=3>www.freejbupchurch.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3>Monthly newsletter at:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.newsletter.freejbupchurch.com/"><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#800000 size=3>www.newsletter.freejbupchurch.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=3>Newsgroup:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.topica.com/lists/freejbupchurch"><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#800000 size=3>www.topica.com/lists/freejbupchurch</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3><STRONG>~~~~~~</STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1375069024-1068478873=:60428--