Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: {GCSmax} Older Versions?  William McDonald
 May 23, 2003 14:40 PDT

Behold!!! The final word of the PIE IN THE SKY software people...
Things.... Yhea.... yeah... yeah....

The Pie in the Sky Software site is Temporarily Down
Pie in the Sky Software will be in limbo for several months while I
concentrate on another project which is now taking up all my waking hours.
We have stopped selling the GCS as of May, 2003. I apologize for any
inconvenience.

For any problems regarding recent orders that need to be resovled, please
write to: Pie in the Sky Software PO Box 296 Fairport, NY 14450

-Kevin Stokes

OOoooOOOoooo he's alive. Sorry I'm sleep deprived and a bit pissed over
the lack of updates.

PEACE,
    William A. McDonald

              /\
----=====-----||
*Pirate Ind. *||
*Games, ect. *||
             /__\

 From: Bob Hindle <bo-@skyline1.freeserve.co.uk>
To: GCSM-@topica.com, YunaFore-@aol.com
Subject: Re: {GCSmax} Older Versions?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:41:10 +0100

Another honored GCS user writes;
Have you tried changing the compatability in properties ?

-Bob