Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: {GCSmax} Older Versions?  Withers
 May 24, 2003 06:53 PDT

Well, I guess that answers any questions regarding upgrades. In other
words, there will be no more and no GCS Menu.
I long for the days of DOS when the GCS was super cool and stable.
:o)

----- Original Message -----
From: "William McDonald" <Cool_Ave-@hotmail.com>
To: <GCSM-@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: {GCSmax} Older Versions?

 Another honored GCS user writes;

Behold!!! The final word of the PIE IN THE SKY software people...
Things.... Yhea.... yeah... yeah....

The Pie in the Sky Software site is Temporarily Down
Pie in the Sky Software will be in limbo for several months while I
concentrate on another project which is now taking up all my waking hours.
We have stopped selling the GCS as of May, 2003. I apologize for any
inconvenience.

For any problems regarding recent orders that need to be resovled, please
write to: Pie in the Sky Software PO Box 296 Fairport, NY 14450

-Kevin Stokes

OOoooOOOoooo he's alive. Sorry I'm sleep deprived and a bit pissed over
the lack of updates.