Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: {GCSmax} PIE GONE!  Withers
 Jun 09, 2003 15:25 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C32EB5.75F73780

They're still there, just not online.
:o)
I have a suspicion that perhaps Kevin is working (and has been) on another engine that is a bit more in tune with the times. I could be wrong, but then again, Pie has always focused more on the game genre than anything, which leads me to believe that. I also suspect it isn't just him. (I can dream anyhow :o)
Anyhow, I've always enjoyed the engine, especially in the DOS days. That engine rocked for sure. Ah well.... life goes on.
:o)

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C32EB5.75F73780

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>  They're still there, just not
online.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>:o)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have a suspicion that perhaps Kevin is working
(and has been) on another engine that is a bit more in tune with the
times.  I could be wrong, but then again, Pie has always focused more on
the game genre than anything, which leads me to believe that.  I also
suspect it isn't just him.  (I can dream anyhow :o)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anyhow, I've always enjoyed the engine, especially
in the DOS days.  That engine rocked for sure.  Ah well....  life
goes on.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>:o)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C32EB5.75F73780--