Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
PIE GONE!--My thoughts...  Bill Buenbrazo
 Jun 12, 2003 21:17 PDT

--0-983573478-1055477843=:2475

My view on this topic is:

I sincerely hope that Kevin is working on another engine, if he gets the opportunity to do so.

I started with the GCS back in the day when I was making mods for Doom I, II, DukeNukem3D and of course Quake.

While waiting to see if a new engine emerges, many talented folks are banging out great development and products, as I try to keep abreast of game development, worldwide.

Maybe this could be the best thing for Kevin, to harness his energy to really focus to push a good product out the door, I just don't know, I'm only speculating... ;)

As for me, I'm keeping all information underground and if you check our web site out, I haven't updated it for months, at this point of the game, I could give a rats ass about the(our) site.

Why? Because all development happens away from public eye and other developers...

People will know about what we are doing when it's ready...

To the people who read my post, I mean no offense, really....

PEACE!!

Dan Olsson <kash-@comcast.net> wrote:
Another honored GCS user writes;
They still have their web service, because GCSgames is hosted on Pie's web server. I even have a couple updates, but I'm working on something else for the moment. If you need a discussion forum, I have one at GCSgames.
DAn
Withers wrote:
Another honored GCS user writes;
They're still there, just not online.:o)I have a suspicion that perhaps Kevin is working (and has been) on another engine that is a bit more in tune with the times. I could be wrong, but then again, Pie has always focused more on the game genre than anything, which leads me to believe that. I also suspect it isn't just him. (I can dream anyhow :o)Anyhow, I've always enjoyed the engine, especially in the DOS days. That engine rocked for sure. Ah well.... life goes on.:o)
.................. GCSW Rocks .................

.................. GCSW Rocks .................

--0-983573478-1055477843=:2475

<DIV>My view on this topic is:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I sincerely hope that Kevin is working on another engine, if he gets the opportunity to do so.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I started with the GCS back in the day when I was making mods for Doom I, II, DukeNukem3D and of course Quake.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>While waiting to see if a new engine emerges, many talented folks are banging out great development and products, as I try to keep abreast of game development, worldwide.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Maybe this could be the best thing for Kevin, to harness his energy to really focus to push a good product out the door, I just don't know, I'm only speculating...  ;)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As for me, I'm keeping all information underground and if you check our web site out, I haven't updated it for months, at this point of the game, I could give a rats ass about the(our) site.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Why?  Because all development happens away from public eye and other developers...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>People will know about what we are doing when it's ready...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>To the people who read my post, I mean no offense, really....</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PEACE!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>Dan Olsson <kash-@comcast.net></I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><PRE>Another honored GCS user writes;</PRE>They still have their web service, because GCSgames is hosted on Pie's web server.  I even have a couple updates, but I'm working on something else for the moment.  If you need a discussion forum, I have one at GCSgames.
<P>DAn
<P>Withers wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE="CITE">
<STYLE></STYLE>
<PRE>Another honored GCS user writes;</PRE><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=-1>  They're still there, just not online.</FONT></FONT><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=-1>:o)</FONT></FONT><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=-1>I have a suspicion that perhaps Kevin is working (and has been) on another engine that is a bit more in tune with the times.  I could be wrong, but then again, Pie has always focused more on the game genre than anything, which leads me to believe that.  I also suspect it isn't just him.  (I can dream anyhow :o)</FONT></FONT><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=-1>Anyhow, I've always enjoyed the engine, especially in the DOS days.  That engine rocked for sure.  Ah well....  life goes on.</FONT></FONT><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=-1>:o)</FONT></FONT> <PRE>.................. GCSW Rocks .................</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE>.................. GCSW Rocks .................</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-983573478-1055477843=:2475--