Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re-mastering  YunaFore-@aol.com
 Jun 16, 2003 06:38 PDT

--part1_194.1ab648c8.2c1f222e_boundary

Well, I've spent my last few days remastering crap wav files, so that I'll be
able to be a bum, get alot of free wav sounds and music, and make it good
without paying anything O:-)

My first three subjects were 3 gcs sounds, just to test. If anyone wants
them, just email, since they are too big to send. They are around 150k-450k for
only half second sounds, and are now at 44000kz

--part1_194.1ab648c8.2c1f222e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HEAD>
<META charset=UTF-8 http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
<DIV>Well, I've spent my last few days remastering crap wav files, so that I'll be able to be a bum, get alot of free wav sounds and music, and make it good without paying anything O:-)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My first three subjects were 3 gcs sounds, just to test.  If anyone wants them, just email, since they are too big to send.  They are around 150k-450k for only half second sounds, and are now at 44000kz</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--part1_194.1ab648c8.2c1f222e_boundary--