Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: whattup?  Robert Perkis
 Oct 02, 2003 09:50 PDT

Didn't look like all that much of a going concern for
him to get rich selling the engine and all, so I'm
not totally shocked/surprised he cut himself loose.

I just wish there was a way to complete the collection
of parts, like the new AI John had almost perfected.

If anyone has a working beta copy of the AI, I can
accept a zipped email attachment.

I checked the gcs club gold and it's still there with
no messages. :-( Robert Perkis

 Withers wrote:

Another honored GCS user writes;

so, is that the end?
gcsgames is gone and the discussion board is gone.
Did Kevin cast an evil spell?