Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: whattup?  Evldu-@aol.com
 Oct 02, 2003 19:19 PDT

--part1_156.257b0527.2cae36c1_boundary

Hehe, at least this message board is still functioning, after not using it
for about a year. Kevin simply speaks of a new project, I'd certainly like to
know what it is!
Well, the GCS was fun and educational although it was never really complete
and stable. It has definately been valuable to me for teaching the basics of
game design.
If I ever get lucky and make it in a game design company, I'll be sure to
find an email address or phone number or something to personally thank him for
helping me get started through his program.

--part1_156.257b0527.2cae36c1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hehe, at least this message board is still functioning, after not using it for about a year.  Kevin simply speaks of a new project,  I'd certainly like to know what it is!  <BR>
Well, the GCS was fun and educational although it was never really complete and stable.  It has definately been valuable to me for teaching the basics of game design.  <BR>
If I ever get lucky and make it in a game design company,  I'll be sure to find an email address or phone number or something to personally thank him for helping me get started through his program.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_156.257b0527.2cae36c1_boundary--