Welcome Guest!
 GCSmax2
Re: Pie site is back!  Evldu-@aol.com
 Oct 30, 2003 13:51 PST

--part1_1c3.10f27d23.2cd2e169_boundary

Is the site back at a new URL besides <A HREF="www.pieskysoft.com">www.pieskysoft.com</A> ?

I get this, the entire website, as follows:

The Pie in the Sky Software site is Temporarily Down

Pie in the Sky Software will be in limbo for several months while I
concentrate on another project which is now taking up all my waking hours. We have
stopped selling the GCS as of May, 2003. I apologize for any inconvenience.

For any problems regarding recent orders that need to be resovled, please
write to: Pie in the Sky Software PO Box 296 Fairport, NY 14450

-Kevin Stokes

--part1_1c3.10f27d23.2cd2e169_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Is the site back at a new URL besides <A HREF="www.pieskysoft.com">www.pieskysoft.com</A> ?<BR>
<BR>
I get this, the entire website, as follows:</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=6 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER><B>The Pie in the Sky Software site is Temporarily Down<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B>Pie in the Sky Software will be in limbo for several months while I concentrate on another project which is now taking up all my waking hours. We have stopped selling the GCS as of May, 2003. I apologize for any inconvenience. <BR>
<BR>
For any problems regarding recent orders that need to be resovled, please write to: Pie in the Sky Software PO Box 296 Fairport, NY 14450 <BR>
<BR>
-Kevin Stokes <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1c3.10f27d23.2cd2e169_boundary--