Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Corrections Gale's birthday celebration  Allen Freeman Jr
 Apr 10, 2002 05:58 PDT
I am sorry about the typing mistakes in the last email. Each news
messages is posted on the web for everyone to see, and when I try to
correct the mistakes, I have to delete the message and send a new one.
I actually do know the difference in "there" and "their."
This will be my last news email for today :)

Gale Storm's 80th birthday celebration was fantastic!! She is as
beautiful and radiant as ever, and her energy seems to have no
limits!Her performances in the My Little Margie segment of the Return to

the Golden Age of Radio were wonderful!

We want to thank Gary Yoggy, the hosts of the Lindenwald Haus (a
wonderful place to stay!!!), and especially Gale for allowing us to be a

part of this wonderful celebration!!

The web page for Elmira is under construction, and I hope everyone who
attended will email their comments to me, so I can include them on the
web site. A special section will be written by Nancy MacCaig.

The URL is:
http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Elmira/Elmira.html