Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of My Little Margie  Allen Freeman Jr
 Jun 28, 2002 03:59 PDT
June 16, 2002 marked the 50th anniversary of My Little Margie. I have
created a web page for this event:
http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Anniversary/Celebration.htm
It is still under construction, but it will be finished soon.
Richard Bullis talked to Gale. She is scheduled to be interviewed today
by The National Enquirer. The story will be about the 50th anniversary.
Richard contacted Gale's fans, and arranged for a special gift to be
delivered to her right before June 16. The gift was a crystal compote on
a wooden base. On the crystal was an inscription composed by Phil
Cafiero which reads:
TO GALE STORM
HONORING THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF
"MY LITTLE MARGIE"
AND IN APPRECIATION OF THE
CONTINUING WARMTH AND JOY
YOU GIVE TO YOUR FRIENDS.
PRESENTED WITH MUCH GRATITUDE AND LOVE
JUNE 16TH, 2002

There is a photo of it on
http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Anniversary/Celebration.htm

Thanks to Richard and Ed Bayes for the photo!! Richard took the photo.
Ed Bayes scanned it, and sent it to me via email.

Ron Baker informs me that a new GaleLore is coming soon. The new address
of The Gale Storm Appreciation Society is:
19 Court Street
Gallipolis, OH 45631

Allen