Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Web page updates  Allen Freeman Jr
 Sep 20, 2002 02:32 PDT
Update on Web pages

Gale Storm in Knoxville, Pages 1 and 2 are back up:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/galestormfan/Knoxville//knoxville.html

and

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/galestormfan/Knoxville//knoxville2.html

Also, Gale Storm Movie pics online photo albums are up:

http://www.picturetrail.com/ajr24572

I am now working on the articles that Nancy wrote for Hey Magazine about
Gale's appearance in Elmira.
I have seen one web page about this:

http://www.sperdvac.org/page_6.htm

Don't forget that Gale will be at the Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities
Show

October 5 and 6, 2002

For more information, go to:
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/garlan.htm

I am trying to compile a list of Gale Storm guest TV appearances. If you
have any information about ANY TV guest appearances please let me know.
I have the information about Gale's role as Maisie Mayberry on Murder
She Wrote, her guest appearances on Burke's Law and Love Boat. I need
more info on her appearances on game shows, variety shows, etc. I want
to update the Internet Movie Database with this info. There are some
videos available. When I find out more, I will let you know.
Allen