Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm videos at Hollywoods Attic  Allen Freeman Jr
 Nov 20, 2002 09:12 PST
I received a message from Gayle Haffner informing me that IT HAPPENED ON
FIFTH AVENUE is available from Hollywoods Attic.
I went to the site,

http://www.hollywoodsattic.com/index.asp

I scrolled to the bottom and typed in Gale Storm in their search box.
They have about 14 VHS videos with Gale Storm, including, It Happened on
Fifth Avenue.

Allen