Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm videos  Allen Freeman Jr
 Nov 20, 2002 22:15 PST
I have heard from several people stating that the quality of It Happened
on Fifth Ave from Hollywoods Attic is not very good;however,it is the
only source (so far). I don't know about the quality of the other videos
they offer.

Whenever another source for It Happens on Fifth Avenue appears, I will
let you know. You can also check with the homepage of It Happened on
Fifth Avenue:

http://www.geocities.com/shvakeda/fifthave/index.html

Greg has done a fantastic job with it!!

Also, check with The Don Defore Fan Club homepage :

http://www.defore.net/index.htm

A fitting tribute to this talented actor.

Gale Storm's Official site is :

http://www.galestorm.tv/

Allen