Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
(no subject)  Allen Freeman Jr
 Jun 29, 2004 19:42 PDT

Today I received the following message from The Official Gale Storm Web
Site:

Today is Tuesday June 29, 2004
Hello Dear Fans,
I wanted to let you know that we have just updated our website and added
many new items for your consideration. Thank you for your support and
for taking the time to browse.
God Bless you all,
Lovingly,
Gale Storm
-----------------
The Official Gale Storm Web Site:

http://www.galestorm.tv

Richard Bullis is currently visiting with Gale. I will try to get in
touch with them tomorrow.
The Gale Storm Fan Club

Contact information:

Richard A. Bullis
6119 3rd Ave. South
St. Petersburg, Fl 33707
1-727-381-1056
rab246ra-@aol.com (Please remove the NOSPAM from the email address
before sending email.

If anyone would like to receive the Newsletter, Richard will be happy to
send them the information.

The Gale Storm Appreciation Society Web Page

http://www.galestormappreciationsociety.us/

-------

Allen