Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Happy Valentine's Day  Allen Freeman Jr
 Feb 14, 2005 18:53 PST

Happy Valentine's Day!

I spoke with Gale today, and she sounded fantastic!! Richard Bullis is
visiting her, and they are preparing for the Hollywood Collectors Show
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Richard has been helping Gale update her website, and they are offering
many new exciting items!
http://www.galestorm.tv/
I can hardly wait to hear the new CD that is being offered:
Just One More Chance" and other lost treasures autographed by Gale Storm
25 tracks with a special introduction by Gale Storm! This complication
taken from original studio tape dubs from Gale's personal collection.
Featuring: Just One More Chance If you Love me, Lisbon Antiqua, Old Mac
Donald,Just One of Those Things, Hot Night in Alaska,If You Were the
Only Girl in the World, Yoou're my Baby Doll, and many more for your
enjoyment. Most previously unreleased material, never before heard on
any Gale Storm CD. This is a wonderful find of songs dear to Gale and
many will become your favorites also. Autographed by Gale Storm
item #
GSCD16
I am not sure if I can put a direct link to the item, but I will try:

http://www.galestorm.tv/default.tpl?action=full&cart=110843344911948833&--eqskudatarq=GSCD16

If the above link doesn't work, just go to
http://www.galestorm.tv/
and Click on CD's on the left side. It is currently on page 2 of the
CD's.
I haven't finished looking through everything yet, but it will enjoy
finding out about all the new items that are offered!

Don't forget The Gale Storm Appreciation Society website:

http://www.galestormappreciationsociety.us/

I recently received the new GaleLore, and it is wonderful!!

Allen