Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm News  Allen Freeman Jr
 Aug 02, 2001 08:33 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C11B47.BB37AA60

Hi ,

The Gale Storm Page will be moving to a new server soon. I will send a message to this list as soon as
everything is st up. Also, I am moving the photos that were stored at Zing to another server.
The My Little Margie page
and
Bendan's biography of Gale
will be taken over by Ron Baker. These two pages were originally published in GaleLore.
Please bear with me as I make these changes.

Gale will be performing in Elmira, NY on April 5 and 6, 2002. She will be
the Special Guest at the 15th Annual Visit to the Golden Age of Radio at
Clemens Center. There will be a recreation of My Little Margie. Other
roles will be filled by local actors.

Gale will also be performing at the next show in Brockton in 2002.
I will have details about these shows soon.

Allen Freeman

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C11B47.BB37AA60

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>The Gale Storm Page will be moving to a new server soon. I
will send a message to this list as soon as </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>everything is st up. Also, I am moving the photos that
were stored at Zing to another server.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>The My Little Margie page </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>and </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Bendan's biography of Gale</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>will be taken over by Ron Baker. These two pages were
originally published in GaleLore.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>Please bear with me as I make these changes.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana>Gale will be performing in Elmira, NY on April 5 and 6,
2002. She will be<BR>the Special Guest at the 15th Annual Visit to the Golden
Age of Radio at<BR>Clemens Center. There will be a recreation of My Little
Margie. Other<BR>roles will be filled by local actors.<BR><BR>Gale will also be
performing at the next show in Brockton in 2002.<BR>I will have details about
these shows soon.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana><FONT face=Arial size=2>Allen Freeman</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV></FONT>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006B_01C11B47.BB37AA60--