Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm in Elmira New York  Allen Freeman Jr
 Mar 13, 2002 12:46 PST

Gale Storm will be performing at the Clemens Center in Elmira, New York
on April 5, 6, and 7, 2002.
April 5 will also be Gale's birthday (She was born April 5, 1921).which
makes this event extra special!!!
Elmira Little Theatre presents
RETURN TO THE GOLDEN AGE OF RADIO
Friday, April 5, 2002, 8 p.m. and Saturday, April 6, 2002, 2 & 8 p.m. in
Mandeville Hall. Tickets: $10 adults/$9 seniors & students. For tickets:
607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159; or order now.
This year's featured shows are My Little Margie with special guest star
Gale Storm, The Adventures of the Thin Man, The Phil Harris/Alice Faye
Show, and Abbott and Costello.

There will also be a Sunday show.
Go to
http://www.clemenscenter.com/apr02.html#RA
or
http://www.clemenscenter.com
and click on Return to the Golden Age of Radio 4/5/2002 on the
right-hand side of the page

My email address is no longer ajrf-@earthlink.net
I am now at Adelphia. Just replace the earthlink.net with adelphia.net
I can also be contacted via email at my aol address, which is Maler33
(Put the @aol.com after the maler33 if you are not writing from within
aol.
Let's all wish Gale a very happy birthday!!!

Allen