Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
Gale Storm pages on the Web  Allen Freeman Jr
 Mar 20, 2002 10:29 PST
Hi,
I have started to update my Gale Storm pages on the Web. I have
received numerous emails concerning this, so I wanted to explain:
Many of my pages were on Xoom.com, which later became NBCi.com.
Photo collections were on Zing.
Zing went out of business, and NBCi.com stopped hosting personal web
pages.
Updating is a slow process for me, so bear with me.
So far, the only pages that have been updated are:

The Gale Storm Page:
http://www.ajrfman.0catch.com/index.html

and
Gale Storm Appearances
http://www.ajrfman.0catch.com/Appearances/Appearances.html

In the near future, pages will be created on Adelphia and AOL.
There are some old ones on AOL, but I haven't updated them yet.

I plan to create ALL the old pages again, including all of Gale's
previous appearances, My Little Margie Episode Guide, Gale's biography
by her grandson, Discography, and a search page to find her tapes, CD's,
and videos.

I hope to see you in Elmira next month!!
The Gale Storm Appearances page has all the information about the event.