Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
About Brockton and the Anniversary of My Little Margie  Allen Freeman Jr
 Apr 16, 2002 06:20 PDT
Gale will not be doing Brockton this year. She has some personal
things that she wants to get done.
Also, this year marks the 50th Anniversary of My Little Margie. Richard
Bullis has a very neat idea about giving Gale a special commemorative
"presentation." If you would like to join in, please contact him at the
following email address:
Rab246ra-@aol.com
Please remove the NOSPAM from the email address before sending the
email. I have to put it in when posting to this message list, so that
spammer robots will not pick it up.
I am still working on the Gale Storm in Elmira web pages. The URL's are:
http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Elmira/Elmira.html
http://users.adelphia.net/~ajrfman/Elmira/Program001.html
The other pages that I have been able to put up are:

Gale Storm:
http://www.ajrfman.0catch.com/ (I am having trouble logging into the ftp
server to update the pages)--
Gale Storm Appearances:
http://www.ajrfman.0catch.com/Appearances/Appearances.html

I am currently experiencing some difficulty in editing the Gale Storm
Boomis rings--
The Gale Storm Ring:
http://www.bomis.com/rings/galestorm/
The Celebrity Arts-Gale Storm ring:
http://www.bomis.com/rings/Ms-storm_gale-arts/

The Gale Storm Directory (needs to be updated--I will tackle that soon)
http://members.aol.com/MALER33/GaleS.html
Other Gale Storm web sites:

The Gale Storm Appreciation Society:
http://galelore.tripod.com/GaleStormFanClub.html

I had trouble reaching the following site this morning. The server may
be temporarily down--
The official site of the Gale Storm Fan Club:
http://sites.netscape.net/galestormsociety/homepage

Allen