Welcome Guest!
 Gale Storm News
The Gale Storm interview for the National Enquirer  Allen Freeman Jr
 Jul 03, 2002 09:45 PDT
Richard Bullis sends the following message:
Hello everyone...........
Gale called to let me know the interview went very well yesterday....it
lasted for 57 min. by telephone. The lady that interviewed her from the
Enquirer had gone to the web sites and done some homework on our Ms.
Gale.........Gale was so pleased that she had read and mentioned
Brendons article on Allen's web site.....
The interviewer also told her the photos (only the ones she had seen,
and not all were ready) were fantastic.............so lets all hope for
a great article and a very uplifting experience for Gale.
Richard